Very Inspiring Blogger Award
One Lovely Blog Award
It is so rainy and windy here in NSW today but I can say I still had the sunshine because I was nominated for two awards by a fellow blogger who’s inspiring many readers like me, she is Yashikibuta of The Thriving Pessimist. Well, she is someone who makes her readers to be optimist, to be positive and to always try. Her gardening projects have inspired me to try to do some gardening as well when spring comes ( it’s winter down here in Australia ).
So when one gets these awards, first you have to mention who nominated you and link back. Also, you have to say 7 things about yourself and finally, you get to nominate 15 bloggers to receive these wonderful awards. So, I’ve done the first one so we proceed to the second one:
7 Things about myself:
1. I was born in the Philippines, spent many years there but became naturalized Australian citizen in 2007
2. I taught in the University in the Philippines for fifteen years and I can say I taught with passion
3. I love dancing, disco and ballroom dancing and I can say I have the grace to dance on the dance floor
4. I am not good in singing, I can’t reach high notes
5. I can’t stand a dirty and disorganized house
6. I really don’t love cooking, I only cook because I do not have any choice
7. I treasure friendship and I love my family, my immediate and extended family
15 bloggers that I have chosen to receive the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, and One Lovely Blogger Award are:
11. Mama Moo
12. Rivera Douthit
There you go ladies and gentlemen, the 15 recipients of 2 awards. Do not hesitate to pay them a visit. Now I still have one thing to do, leave each one of them a comment and let them know about this.