An outdoor space is very essential since it can be an extension of your home. During late spring and summer when the temperature rises up, the best way to entertain is through your outdoor space and have alfresco dining. So how does one make a good outdoor space?
1. Consider putting a dining table so it can serve as a destination of your guests. It’s the best solution to gather all your guests outside and hang out there for a while.
2. Make sure your table is appealing enough to draw the attention of your guests as soon as they arrive, put a vase with flowers from your garden or snip from the bush and off you go, table becomes very attractive.
3. Follow the universal rule, have a grill nearby. You wont go wrong with barbeque during spring, summer and even early autumn. No one would want to be cooking or baking inside the kitchen when you can enjoy the outdoors but still have great food for your guests.
4. Consider the comfort of your guests. In a party they want to relax as much a you do. Hence make sure there are enough seats for them where they can enjoy their wine, or beer or brandy, their choice of course.
5. Light up your outdoor space. For me, putting candles on the table and the floor create a very inviting and relaxing ambiance and of course, this ensure that your guests have the proper light to visualize the food they deserve to enjoy to the fullest.
6. Be creative. Decoration is not only for indoors. You can enhance your outdoor space by adding more cushions. Remember if your guests are comfortable, they will linger on even after the meal. You may want to arrange the glasses and the bottles of wine in an extraordinary fashion, like put it in a tray with fruits on the side.
7. Remember to wear a smile or better still laugh with your guests. They will be enthusiastic to stay if they feel that you are enjoying their company. After all, the party is for everyone.